Forums Home Page Disability Calculator Disabled Veterans Property Tax Exemptions by State Latest VA Disability Community Discussions Additional 100% Disabled Veteran Benefits VA C and […]
What is HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran ?
The how to and why for in the VA process for filing a claim for service connected disability compensation. We combine the Knowledge, Skills, and abilities of Veterans to provide other Veterans the information and support they need dealing with the Veterans Affairs system.
What can I do here ?
Utilize our site and forum to research Veterans Affairs Disability Claims procedures benefits. Search for topics of interest. Join our active discussion forum and post questions to other veterans. All VA Claims questions should be posted on our forums. Register for a free account.
Read the forums without registering, to post you must register it’s free. Register for a free account.
Common Disabilities claimed as service connected disability. These links will take you to relevant articles and posts on the subject. Tinnitus | PTS(D) | Lumbosacral Cervical Strain | Scars | Limitation of flexion, knee | Diabetes | Paralysis of Siatic Nerve | Limitation of motion, ankle | Degenerative Arthritis Spine | TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury
- TDIU denied due to FERS disability application??? March 18, 2020Hello Everyone. My husband received his SOC from the VARO on his remand. I have posted only the last 3 pages. The first few pages were just standard explanation of TDIU and factors that are considered for that disability, as well as a list of all the evidence we submitted. The last 3 pages explain […]
- Supplemental Awaiting Internal Action? March 18, 2020Hey Bronco, I asked them directly when I called.
- 38 CFR 4.114 - Pyramiding GERD & IBS March 18, 2020I submitted the online survey and I'll look up how to contact the WH phone # for good measure. Hopefully they will give GERD the service connection needed, rate it to 30% and then I can start the process of getting the effective date changed. May even challenge the effective date of my migraine increase […]
- Additional Benefits March 18, 2020Jimmer: You apply for SMC the same way you apply for anything else...either fill out the form and mail it in, or send it via ebenefits. The good news is, regardless of "when" you apply for SMC you should get the effective date from "when you first became eligible", which would mean when your doc […]
- Unwarranted TIDU Denial Letter Received March 18, 2020Welcome to hadit Fathorn. I moved this to a new post so that more people would see it. In the future, please ask your questions in a new post, not in someone else's post. Now, for my response: Was this decision within a year? If so, you should file a NOD, either directly to the […]
- VA resolution of legacy appeals reaches another milestone March 18, 2020Or call the White House Veterans Hot line - 855 948 2311
- Claim sent back for medical opinion March 18, 2020Here are the ways to get a C & P exam copy: https://community.hadit.com/search/?q=copy of C %26 P form&quick=1 FOIA will take too long. If you are an incountry Gulf War vet, I feel you need to file a claim for IBS due to the Gulf War Presumptive regulations if you fit into the regs criteria […]
- Unwarranted TIDU Denial Letter Received March 18, 2020You will get some answers if you re -post this under a new topic in Claims Research.
- Is the VA still processing claim during the Coronavirus? March 18, 2020Fat Yes, but of course you have to check them out. Try to get recommendations from your buddies on who to check out. Ask why they think they were any good. Then ask him some good questions specifically on your claim and what you want to accomplish. I always say some are better than others; […]
- VA Corona News March 18, 2020Sec. Wilkie confirmed that along with restricting the traffic flow of visitors at the VAMC's and other short term directives, they have stopped having elective surgeries. You can bet that it's also going to drift into the Benefits side somehow too. Transfer of personnel, reassignments of priorities, etc. Just delays on on claims. I don't […]
Disability payment benefits for a particular month are paid the first business day of the following month. When the first business day of the month falls on a non-business day or a holiday, VA … Read Full Article about 2020 VA Disability Pay Schedule
Executive Summary VA healthcare staff rely on medical records to manage veterans’ care. Since the Veterans Access, Choice and Accountability Act passed in August 2014, more than 70 … Read Full Article about VETERANS HEALTH ADMINISTRATION Health Information Management Medical Documentation Backlog REPORT #18-01214-157 Aug 21, 2019