Forums Home Page Disability Calculator Disabled Veterans Property Tax Exemptions by State Latest VA Disability Community Discussions Additional 100% Disabled Veteran Benefits VA C and P Exam – Do’s and Don’ts – VA Compensation Pension Exam Requesting A Copy of Your VA Claims Folder (C-File) Search HadIt.com Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and […]
What is HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran ?
The how to and why for in the VA process for filing a claim for service connected disability compensation. We combine the Knowledge, Skills, and abilities of Veterans to provide other Veterans the information and support they need dealing with the Veterans Affairs system.
What can I do here ?
Utilize our site and forum to research Veterans Affairs Disability Claims procedures benefits. Search for topics of interest. Join our active discussion forum and post questions to other veterans. All VA Claims questions should be posted on our forums. Register for a free account.
Read the forums without registering, to post you must register it’s free. Register for a free account.
Common Disabilities claimed as service connected disability. These links will take you to relevant articles and posts on the subject. Tinnitus | PTS(D) | Lumbosacral Cervical Strain | Scars | Limitation of flexion, knee | Diabetes | Paralysis of Siatic Nerve | Limitation of motion, ankle | Degenerative Arthritis Spine | TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury
- VERY strange C & P exam February 17, 2020How do you do this? I want to be prepared because if anything fishy is on the exam notes I want to submit some sort of complaint. I just sat there in shock and listened to what he had to say.
- CUE claim back pay February 17, 2020Wow i thought mine was a huge mistake from 2010. And was 100% but even just 10% over 40 years is a huge chunk....
- EVEN FURTHER BACK THAN CUE EED February 17, 2020If you can show proof (A hearing test) that you met the 50% rating criteria in 1998 or 1999 that will greatly help a CUE Claim for EED. Re-read over your rating decisions 1998, 1999, 2002 and 2003 or have your representative read these award letters. Keep in mind that if these percentages change they […]
- Should I submit VAMC Problems list w/Chronic PTSD as evidence to DRO? February 17, 2020More likely than not because your former VA Psych Dr. knew that without a VA PTSD diagnosis you would not be eligible for monetary benefits on a PTSD claim. Just another VA gatekeeper standing in your way. I quit using VA healthcare because of the aggravation I experienced.
- Question about Effective Date February 17, 2020Don't forget! It's less common I suppose, but very effective! M21-1 III.iv.5.C.3.g. Correlation Between Effective Date for Primary and Secondary SC Disabilities The effective date of benefits for the causal disability is guided by the date of receipt of the claim for the secondary disability.
VA Disability Claims
Executive Summary VA healthcare staff rely on medical records to manage veterans’ care. Since the Veterans Access, Choice and … Continue Reading about VETERANS HEALTH ADMINISTRATION Health Information Management Medical Documentation Backlog REPORT #18-01214-157 Aug 21, 2019