Forums Home Page Disability Calculator Disabled Veterans Property Tax Exemptions by State Latest VA Disability Community Discussions Additional 100% Disabled Veteran Benefits VA C and P Exam – Do’s and Don’ts – VA Compensation Pension Exam Requesting A Copy of Your VA Claims Folder (C-File) Search HadIt.com Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and […]
What is HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran ?
The how to and why for in the VA process for filing a claim for service connected disability compensation. We combine the Knowledge, Skills, and abilities of Veterans to provide other Veterans the information and support they need dealing with the Veterans Affairs system.
What can I do here ?
Utilize our site and forum to research Veterans Affairs Disability Claims procedures benefits. Search for topics of interest. Join our active discussion forum and post questions to other veterans. All VA Claims questions should be posted on our forums. Register for a free account.
Read the forums without registering, to post you must register it’s free. Register for a free account.
- ALL AO Cancers and other presumptives as of August 5, 2019 June 1, 2020Thank you so much for this information! I am a future healthcare practitioner in the AHEC Rural Scholars program, currently learning about veterans' affairs. I had some information about the widespread effects of Agent Orange, having lost a close family member to cancer caused by AO. However, I had no idea about most cancers and […]
- Found my case on BVA decisions search June 1, 2020Thanks all. I'm not the sharpest tack in the box and I HAD a lawyer who was dumber than me. I have learned more about the va process the short time I've been on this site than I could have ever imagined. I am cautiously optimistic about my case. This site is great and once […]
- Marijuana and controlled substances May 31, 2020Just my opinion because I'm not sure about what other VAMC do across the country? BUT if VA legalize marijuana in my state Texas I DOUBT VERY SERIOUSLY THE VA WILL. but if the majority of the US Legalizes it the VA May accept then? I know marijuana helps relieve pain for just about everything... […]
- How to get your questions answered... May 31, 2020These New veterans coming to Hadit with their questions can also read some of these post already posted that may relate to or answer his/her questions, 90% OF These claims just repeat them self in a lot of ways although each veterans case is different , but he /she may can get their question answered […]
- Retro Pay Date May 31, 2020We dont know what the effective date should be because we dont know the date the doc said your conditions first met the criteria for a combined 20 percent. (facts found). Your effective date is the later of the facts found or date you first applied. If your doc said you were disabled on the […]
- Marijuana and controlled substances May 31, 2020I doubt if the VA will legalize marijuana in my life time , but the way this country is being run there's no telling what may happen.
- Supplemental in AMA Timeline May 31, 2020GB Army I believe the veteran can take his evidence that pertains to his C&P Exam. It needs to be evidence the veteran has already submitted but in case the examiner don't have this evidence (if the VA never sent it to the examiner) the Veteran can produce it at his C&P Exam. This is […]
- Laura Urenda May 31, 2020On May 31, 2020, I sent the below to the Michigan Governor, my Senator and my Representative. Perhaps you can help by asking everyone in Michigan to do the same. ---------------------- Section 211.7b THE GENERAL PROPERTY TAX ACT (EXCERPT) Act 206 of 1893 This is a request to the Senate and House to introduce an […]
VA Disability Claims
This process is meant to help you stop making some of the most common errors in VA Claims and Appeals - the errors that delay claims for years … Continue Reading about 8 Steps to Improve Your VA Disability Claim or Appeal
Disability payment benefits for a particular month are paid the first business day of the following month. When the first business day of the … Continue Reading about 2020 VA Disability Pay Schedule