Forums Home Page Disability Calculator Disabled Veterans Property Tax Exemptions by State Latest VA Disability Community Discussions Additional 100% Disabled Veteran Benefits VA C and P Exam – Do’s and Don’ts – VA Compensation Pension Exam Requesting A Copy of Your VA Claims Folder (C-File) Search HadIt.com Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and […]
What is HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran ?
The how to and why for in the VA process for filing a claim for service connected disability compensation. We combine the Knowledge, Skills, and abilities of Veterans to provide other Veterans the information and support they need dealing with the Veterans Affairs system.
What can I do here ?
Utilize our site and forum to research Veterans Affairs Disability Claims procedures benefits. Search for topics of interest. Join our active discussion forum and post questions to other veterans. All VA Claims questions should be posted on our forums. Register for a free account.
Read the forums without registering, to post you must register it’s free. Register for a free account.
Common Disabilities claimed as service connected disability. These links will take you to relevant articles and posts on the subject. Tinnitus | PTS(D) | Lumbosacral Cervical Strain | Scars | Limitation of flexion, knee | Diabetes | Paralysis of Siatic Nerve | Limitation of motion, ankle | Degenerative Arthritis Spine | TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury
- Possible error in retro January 24, 2020It sucks but otherwise they would have to calculate to the day every veterans retro pay, so at some point they made a determination to wait until the following month. We get paid one month behind, also, and I don’t think in 17 years I’ve ever gotten a partial month payment for disability. Gi bill […]
- Limitation of Knee up to 45' = 50%? January 24, 2020Does anyone have insight?
- need help applying online January 24, 2020is this also in the C-File? or should you request both?
- Documentation location January 24, 2020They don’t own the exam. It’s still your PHI. The only moratorium they put on medical release is if the release is mental health information. That can be held for a few days, maybe a week.
- Granted and Denied???? January 24, 2020After you get the letter, you can post parts of it (redact personal info) and we can advise on how best to appeal. A big portion is to try to figure out if the VA had all your evidence. Sometimes they have it and dont read it, other times they dont have it. To know […]
- No question, Just an update on Appeal/Remand January 24, 2020So update, the claim that opened when the VA started working on the remand was closed yesterday in VA.gov. There was no change in Benefits letter, so we are assuming a denial of the TDIU claim/remand. However the appeal status still says "open" and has not updated since March 2018. I assume that now this […]
- House funding January 24, 2020Also try ILP.. they may pay for it.
- Active appeal - Should I...? January 24, 2020So, @Vync I exited service via PEB - %10 DoD w/sep (also wrong and being contested) - %40 VA (%30 of which was migraine, which is the right disability, but wrong diagnosis, it should have been migraine 2nd to TBI which is being contested currently, and an absolute guarantee once I get to BVA that […]
- can I receive Financial Compensation while in a residential program in Bay Pines for Military Sexual Trauma (MST) - PTSD treatment January 24, 2020Yes There is no prohibition on receiving "compensation" while in a VA hospital. However, if you get Aid and Attendance benfit, you can not also get that and treatement in a long term care facility (ie nursing home). You should get it while being treated, but count on it being a long time for vA […]
- Pending HLR, Pending Supp Claim, Closed Supp Claim. Should I call or file IRIS January 24, 2020Dont expect a reopend claim to be done faster than an appeal, in fact, much of the time VA simply ignores reopened claims. Why? Because they can!!! There is no accountability. I dont recommend you "stir up a hornets nest" because your claim was not done within 75 days of c and p exam and, […]
VA Disability Claims
Executive Summary VA healthcare staff rely on medical records to manage veterans’ care. Since the Veterans Access, Choice and … Continue Reading about VETERANS HEALTH ADMINISTRATION Health Information Management Medical Documentation Backlog REPORT #18-01214-157 Aug 21, 2019