Forums Home Page Disability Calculator Disabled Veterans Property Tax Exemptions by State Latest VA Disability Community Discussions Additional 100% Disabled Veteran Benefits VA C and P Exam – Do’s and Don’ts – VA Compensation Pension Exam Requesting A Copy of Your VA Claims Folder (C-File) Search HadIt.com Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and […]
What is HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran ?
The how to and why for in the VA process for filing a claim for service connected disability compensation. We combine the Knowledge, Skills, and abilities of Veterans to provide other Veterans the information and support they need dealing with the Veterans Affairs system.
What can I do here ?
Utilize our site and forum to research Veterans Affairs Disability Claims procedures benefits. Search for topics of interest. Join our active discussion forum and post questions to other veterans. All VA Claims questions should be posted on our forums. Register for a free account.
Read the forums without registering, to post you must register it’s free. Register for a free account.
Common Disabilities claimed as service connected disability. These links will take you to relevant articles and posts on the subject. Tinnitus | PTS(D) | Lumbosacral Cervical Strain | Scars | Limitation of flexion, knee | Diabetes | Paralysis of Siatic Nerve | Limitation of motion, ankle | Degenerative Arthritis Spine | TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury
- C&P for increase for major depression disorder w/ anxiety February 22, 2020@GBArmy Tracking. That what kinda happened in my C&P for MH. The Psch was not mean or nasty in any way. Of course she asked about conflicts or events that I think could have caused the feelings and how I feel when I have these feelings. When I am honest at that moment was the […]
- Special Monthly Compensation February 22, 2020Probably not. If you are seeking Aid and Attendance, then you need to meet that critieria, and they wont pyramid Smc S plus SMC L to SMC T.
- Borderline personality disorder February 22, 20201. No. You wont be reduced "solely" on a change in your diagnosis. Read this: https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/38/3.344 Do you see anywhere it says that you can be reduced if your diagnosis changes? Nope. It says you have to show "actual improvement under ordinary conditions of life". Medical science changes..what we used to call "shell shock" is […]
- CUE or not? February 22, 2020We would need to know more to give a great answer. Did you apply with a year of exit from service? If so, then, yes, you should get an effective date back to your date of discharge. Other than this and a few other exceptions, you cant get an effective date earlier than the date […]
- EIC February 22, 2020All we can do now is wait and see what wisdom the VA is going to bestow upon you.
- Compensation February 22, 2020Respond179, please follow GBArmy's advice and post your letter (redacted of personal information) to this thread.
- Put in for PTSD Increase and SMC L February 22, 2020Make a new thread. You brought up an old one and many will think that something was posted for this thread of 2016.
- Higher level review February 22, 2020SPO, what I would try is go to the RO and ask them what they can tell you about disclosing what the "new" evidence is. The VA does have a duty to assist, but I assume your next move will be supplement claim. You will need new evidence; if they told you what it was […]
- 2018, Got my Docket # February 22, 2020Filed my complaint to my VA's executive office and will call the WH hotline Monday to report my VA.
- I had some re-exams recently... February 21, 2020Yes Try Atlanta they have some great Dr's I'm sure just have to call around and ask about their expertise and credentials ect,,,ect,, usually a specialist in the field of medicine that is about your contention or diseases your claiming.(SPECIALIST Dr's are the Best to get help from) Also let this Dr know that you […]
VA Disability Claims
Executive Summary VA healthcare staff rely on medical records to manage veterans’ care. Since the Veterans Access, Choice and … Continue Reading about VETERANS HEALTH ADMINISTRATION Health Information Management Medical Documentation Backlog REPORT #18-01214-157 Aug 21, 2019