Link to original post
Hi all. I have been reading posts for awhile but this my first post. I am currently 50% service connected for thrombophlebitis right calf with venous stasis disease and lymphedema.
I filed to reopen my claim for an increase in March and for service connection of arthritis in both knees.
- Status of Your Claim
- Submitted: 06/01/2017 (Compensation)
- Estimated Completion: 06/30/2017 – 07/07/2017
- Estimated Completion InfoTooltip with additional information
- Disabilities Claimed: Routine Future Exam- right postphlebitic syndrome with chronic lymphedema with recurrent episodes of cellulitis (previously rated as (thrombophlebitis, right calf with venous stasis disease and lymphedema (New)
- Representative for VA Claims: DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS
- Current Status: Preparation for Decision
My question is what does the Routine Future Exam mean? I had my C and P exam a month ago and the doctor said my claim looks perfect.