Link to original post
Will they rate the renal failure. Should we send anything in on hubbys stay in hospital o aug 27th with pulmonary embolism. Since it did effect his Kidney and heart? They did send us the Iu papers to file. We did not originally file. That was their suggestion. So we did file last week, and got it sent back. Should we just wait now and see if they are going to approve it quickly. And will they go back ten yrs on contacting the employer. We gave them the address. So it is up to them if they contact his employer. We are waiting for a referral from our private dr to a private pulmonologist.