Link to original post
I needed some advice in regards to my current VA battle for an effective date change.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Service connection for headaches.
- Service connection for headaches has been established as directly related to military service. (38 CFR 3.303, 38 CFR 3.304)
- The effective date of this grant is October 20, 2020. Service connection has been established from the day VA received your claim. When a claim of service connection is received more than one year after discharge from active duty, the effective date is the date VA received the claim. (38 CFR 3.400)
- An evaluation of 30 percent is assigned from October 20, 2020.
- We have assigned a 30 percent evaluation for your headaches based on:
– Characteristic prostrating attacks occurring on an average once a month over last several months
Read the full thread below
Good afternoon, I needed some advice in regards to my current VA battle for an effective date change. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE Timeline: April 2013: (During Service) I was taken to the emergency room for headaches and nausea where CT scans were taken. This occurred during training on active duty.